Wednesday 8 October 2014

Aug 29, Kevin's 53rd and Perch Lake

Uncle Kev and Joanna
This morning Peter and I ran to look at some furniture and then we were off to have lunch at my Uncle Kevin and Auntie Joanna’s house in Spruce Grove.  My cousin Catherine and her sweet girls joined us too. 
After a lunch, birthday cake for Kevin and a visit we then loaded up and headed to Perch Lake for the weekend.  It is a surprise for my nephews, as they don’t know we are coming! 
As we travelled down the last stretch to get to the lake, Zane was bouncing in the passenger seat he was so excited to see his cousins.  He said, “Dad, you know that feeling you get in your stomach, when you are excited about a ride at Disney World? I feel like that right now!” 
As we pulled up right beside the big window of the cabin, my nephews spotted the motorhome and came running!  It was so cool to have a few days at the lake with Trina, Emile, Blade, Cruz, Ice and Trax. 


Josh

Catherine and girls


Quick stop to check on things at work

No comments:

Post a Comment