Wednesday 8 October 2014

Aug 28 -Lunch with Dad, Supper with Mom

Mom & Ken
The kids and I headed over to Argyll Centre to return the school books Zac used last year and pick up his new books for the start of Grade 12!  Wow!  Grade 12, I get tears in my eyes as I think that a year from now Zac could be off somewhere else.  Well, things went quickly at the school, so we stopped in to look around Axe Music. 
 Peter was meeting with his boss, Jason for the morning, so we then went back to pick him up from his meeting, & headed to Kingsway Mall to meet my Dad, Sharon and my brother, Lonnie for lunch.  It was so wonderful to see them and hear how their year has been! 
Brother Jason and Meylan
Lonnie is planning on travelling around the world and staying in hostels and couch surfing.  There is so much to see and learn. 
After lunch, we headed over to Mom’s for a visit and supper.  Most of my family was there:  Jason, Meylan, Jody, Connor, & Taylor.  What a terrific visit and meal! 
Then back to the motorhome at Camp Truckzone.  LOL




Jason, Tammy, Zac, Jody, Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment